7 Dec 2020 |
1. The promoter is: Hardie Grant UK Ltd (company no. 2904972) whose registered office is at 52-54 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only aged 18 years or over except employees of Hardie Grant UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Proof of pre-order of Be The Fittest, a book by Tyrone Brennand is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 00.00 GMT 17 December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must have pre-ordered a copy of Be The Fittest online, and uploaded their eReceipt/proof of purchase on the entry from via Typeform.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
Ten lucky winners will be randomly selected by email to win £50.00 worth of Reebok eGift vouchers, valid in the UK and to be redeemed on www.reebok.co.uk. The eGift vouchers expire three years after the date of purchase and any balance not used in the first transaction is saved on the card for future use.
Winners will be contacted via email with their eVoucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes is not transferable.
12. The winners will be chosen at random by Hardie Grant UK Ltd, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
13. Hardie Grant UK Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winners how the prize can be claimed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Hardie Grant UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Hardie Grant UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.