6 May 2022 |
Preorder Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hardie Grant UK Ltd (company no. 2904972) whose registered office is at 52-54 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN.
2. The competition is open to residents of UK, US, EU, CAN, and AUS aged 18 years or over except employees of Hardie Grant UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Proof of pre-order of Kin Thai: Modern Thai Recipes to cook at Home online, a book by John Chantarasak, is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 00.00 GMT 25 May 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must have pre-ordered a copy of Kin Thai: Modern Thai Recipes to cook at Home online, and forwarded their eReceipt/proof of purchase on to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
One Gas Only Gozney Roccbox, worth £399. The Roccbox includes a gas burner and professional placement peel. Colour choice subject to availability. Full product information can be found here.
The winner will be contacted via email to arrange the delivery.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winner will be chosen at random by Hardie Grant UK Ltd, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
13. Hardie Grant UK Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be claimed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Hardie Grant UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Hardie Grant UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.