28 Sep 2021 | Hardie Grant Books
HARDIE GRANT PUBLISHING “ADAM LIAW, TONIGHT'S DINNER PRE-ORDER” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoters are Hardie Grant Publishing (ABN 15 080 486 746) of Building 1, 658 Church Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
- Entry is only open to Australia, aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 12.01am AEDT on 1/10/2021 and close at 4:59pm AEDT on 26/10/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, pre-order one (1) copy of Tonight's Dinner by Adam Liaw (ISBN: 9781743797723) in one (1) transaction at a store, physical or online, that allows for book pre-orders and retain the purchase receipt (“Eligible Purchase Receipt”).
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.hardiegrant.com/au/books/competitions/tonights-dinner-preorder, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first and last name, email address, residential address, and upload a copy of the Eligible Purchase Receipt during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must retain their original Eligible Purchase Receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Eligible Purchase Receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and date of purchase.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted on 01/11/2021 and one (1) winner will be drawn from the entrants. The draw will be conducted at Hardie Grant Publishing, Building 1, 658 Church St, Richmond, VIC 3121.
- The winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the prize draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the giveaway will each win:
- A week's dinner plan curated by Adam Liaw according to the information and preferences provided by the entrant in the entry form.
- A $300 Coles Gift Card
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If any prize is unclaimed, a prize draw may take place on 01/12/2021 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. If any winners are drawn, they will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under 3 the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.