MICHELIN Guide Nordic Countries caters to individual tastes and budgets: from Bib Gourmand for an affordable and enjoyable meal to starred restaurants for special occasions. The 8 cities include Copenhagen, Arhus, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Reykjavik and feature:
- Recommendations to 260 delicious restaurants and 115 delightful hotels.
- Text is in English
- Ratings from Starred to highly recommended restaurants or starred restaurants for a special occasion.
- Awards such as the Bib Gourmand indicative of an affordable and enjoyable meal.
- Plates identifying restaurants offering a good meal.
- Content covering traditional dishes and starred restaurant menus for every occasion...
- Descriptive symbols and an English legend to tell you all you need to know.
- Longer more in depth descriptions for two and three star restaurants.
- Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
- Cultural and practical information
- Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
- City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
- Lively description for each entry with pictures, including price indications