A rare opportunity exists for an experienced PR professional to join the expanding tide.pr business as a Senior Account Manager based in Melbourne.
tide.pr is a boutique agency with the backing of the Hardie Grant Group.
Reporting directly to the agency Director, you will need to have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience within the PR, marketing / communications industry, be social and digital media proficient (highly important), have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have passion, drive to succeed and want a challenge.
Working within a small team, you will need to have proven capabilities to work autonomously, be self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Agency experience (3-4 years).
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Leadership experience.
- Understanding of the media landscape.
- Strong media connections and relationships.
- Strong influencer connections and relationships.
- Media pitching and writing press releases.
- Managing interview and picture opportunities with media.
- Overseeing accounts and producing strategic campaigns.
- General account management.
- Implementing strategic influencer marketing campaigns and influencer management.
- Social media management.
- Social media paid campaigns.
- Strategy development.
- Presenting strategy to clients and potential clients.
- Managing junior staff.
- New business acquisition.
- PR, social media and influencer reporting.
- Drive public relations and manage social media platforms for key accounts.
- Managing social media paid campaigns.
- Drive and secure new business opportunities.
- Development media materials and strategy documents.
- Media liaison and relations.
- Create media pitching matrix for various clients and industries.
- Support with company projects and initiatives.
- Assist with day to day financial tracking, invoices and deliverance of budgeting reports.
- Mentoring junior staff.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We live by our values: use your imagination, do the right thing, set the benchmark, work together and stay ahead of the game. We believe in hard work and good fun, and our commitment to quality sets us apart. We have a broad range of clients and projects, in travel, fashion, beauty, automotive and not-for-profit. We are a workplace of choice and are backed by the Hardie Grant group (staff in Melbourne, Sydney, London and San Francisco) and offer learning and development, career pathways and a great chance to grow personally.
- Workplace of choice
- Ongoing training
- Team-building days
- Interesting clients and diverse projects
- Flexible working arrangements and bonus time off
If you’re interested in a strong career pathway, joining a growing company and this job sounds like it’s made for you, please send your application (including cover letter and full CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
– cc: email@example.com