Do you have great organisational and administrative skills? Do you have a phone manner that leaves people with a smile? If you’re looking for an opportunity to kick-start a career in content marketing and publishing, then this could be the job for you!
Hardie Grant Media is looking for a full-time publishing coordinator to be responsible for providing strong day-to-day administrative and publishing support to our publishers/account managers to ensure all advertising material is received to standard and to deadline.
We are Australia’s largest independent publishing and content agency, working with a wide range of clients and some of Australia’s best brands. We offer a fun, collaborative work environment and an inclusive culture with clear career pathways.
You’re a recent graduate or junior administrative assistant looking for an opportunity to pursue a career in content marketing and publishing at one of Australia’s leading agencies in this sector.
What we’re looking for
- A flexible and friendly team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Strong project management
- Print production experience is ideal, but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with CRM, CMS and InDesign experience a bonus
- Working closely with account managers and advertisers to call in booked advertising material
- Ensure all advertising material is print-ready and work with advertisers to fix any issues in the material
- Check proofs to ensure that printed ad material is as per the proof from the client and in the correct position
- Generate booking and billing reports
- Provide telephone, admin, production and marketing support to the team
- Depending on your personal skills, strengths and interests, there are further opportunities to support relevant managers with further marketing and communications; research and insights; and/or content design and production.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send your application to email@example.com
with a cover letter telling us why you’re perfect for the role, together with your CV.
You must be an Australian permanent resident or have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position.
Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.