Sherpa is a video agency delivering online, social and TVC quality work for brands and advertising agencies across Australia. We value creativity and innovative thinking that delivers strong outcomes for our clients in an ever-changing media landscape.
An exciting opportunity exists for a producer that is focussed on new media outcomes for clients. We are continually evolving our workflow to cater to clients multi layered ‘always on’ media needs.
What we’re looking for
Are you passionate about creating quality work? Can you manage multiple productions at once that range in size, complexity and deliverables? Are you familiar with the ever-growing digital and traditional landscape, live, breath and love digital media? If so, keep reading.
You’ll come with at least 5 years’ experience in the video production industry, ideally with agency or production company experience. You will have hands-on experience in video production and understand all aspects of the production process. Most importantly you’ll understand the growing role video will continue to play in marketing and be excited about delivering work that will exceed your client’s expectations.
In summary you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in video and digital content production
- Experience in delivering creative solutions for brands
- An ability to win new business and excite clients with ideas
- Creative thinking and excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Have a portfolio of work that shows innovative and creative outcomes across a range of formats
- Experience with digital workflows that streamline the feedback process
- A passion for continual improvement
We are Australia’s largest independent custom publisher and content agency, with a long-established base in Melbourne and a thriving office in Sydney. Creativity, integrity, excellence, collaboration and innovation are our driving principles. We believe in hard work and good fun, and our commitment to quality sets us apart.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in joining a growing company and this job sounds like it’s made for you, please send your application (including cover letter, CV and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB 14 January.