Halliday Wine Companion has an exciting position for a hands-on wine loving Marketing Expert to join the team. This role will develop, execute and optimise brand strategies to foster audience growth, and improve conversion rates within membership and subscription programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Loves to work in a collaborative working environment and be adaptable
- An interest in wine and is willing to engrain themselves in the industry
- Attention to detail
- Driven by KPIs and revenue targets
- Experience in people and stakeholder management
- Ideally available to start at the end of January 2020 (will be flexible for the right candidate)
HGX is the consumer division of Hardie Grant, Australia's largest independent publisher with a rich heritage in food, wine and travel. We are committed to engaging with our fast growing communities who love our unique products and services.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you are a great fit for the Halliday team please submit a cover letter and CV by Wednesday 11 December to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note applications without a cover letter and CV will not be considered.