A rare opportunity exists for a senior PR professional to join the expanding tide.pr business as an Account Director based in Melbourne.
tide.pr is a boutique agency specialising in public relations, influencer marketing, social media management and events. Offices are based in both Melbourne and Sydney. The majority of clients are lifestyle and fit within the sustainability, fashion, beauty and wine industries. In particular, we love working with brands that are committed to making the world a better place.
tide.pr has the backing of a global company – Hardie Grant – which gives us access to an integrated network of marketing agencies, complementing and extending our offering.
Reporting directly to the agency Director, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the PR and marketing/communications industry.
Acting as the 2IC, you will need to have extensive PR experience, strong account management skills, a knack for business development, a strategic mindset and the drive to assist in successfully expanding a new agency.
We are seeking a creative, passionate and hardworking individual that is determined to succeed. Someone who is hungry for a challenge and wants to take their professional career to the next level.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5-6 years PR experience (Account Director agency experience preferred)
- Advanced account management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great written and verbal skills
- Strong media connections and relationships
- Strong influencer connections and relationships
- Account management
- Campaign management (PR, events, influencers, social media)
- Client service
- Strategy development and roll out (PR, events, influencers, social media)
- New business acquisition
- Reporting (social media, events, PR, Influencer)
- Staff management
- Manage client accounts and service
- Oversee campaigns from brief to implementation and roll out
- Ensure the success of each account, be results-driven in approach
- Develop client and new business strategies
- Develop press materials (press releases, biographies, media alerts etc)
- Manage public relations and influencer marketing campaigns
- Media and influencer liaison and relations
- Managing social media accounts
- Drive and secure new business opportunities
- Support with company projects and initiatives
- Assist with day to day financial tracking
- Mentoring junior staff
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We live by our values: use your imagination, do the right thing, set the benchmark, work together and stay ahead of the game. We believe in hard work and good fun, and our commitment to quality sets us apart. We have a broad range of clients and projects.
We are a workplace of choice and are backed by the Hardie Grant group (staff in Melbourne, Sydney, London and San Francisco) and offer learning and development, career pathways and a great chance to grow personally.
- Workplace of choice
- Ongoing training
- Team-building days
- Interesting clients and diverse projects
- Flexible working arrangements and bonus time off
If you’re interested in a strong career pathway, joining a growing company and this job sounds like it’s made for you, please send your application (including cover letter and full CV and please note applications without them will not be considered) to email@example.com
– cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Close date: Thursday 13 August 2020