Hardie Grant Publishing is an Australian-owned independent global publisher of quality, stylish, cutting-edge books.
We are looking for a commercially-minded Inventory & Data Integrity Controller to join the Publishing Services team, to work across multiple divisions within the Hardie Grant Publishing business.
- Control & advise on stock flow
- Resolve warehouse and stock problems
- Purchase Order management, stock/sales forecasting
- Reporting (Microsoft Excel & application-based)
- Title metadata maintenance
- Liaise between distributors, external publishing companies, and internal staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role
- A suitable business or publishing degree
- Familiarity and interest in the book publishing industry
- Experience with title management and warehousing software, such as Bookmaster and Firebrand
- Strong reporting skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of forecasting, global supply chains, warehousing, stock risks
The candidate must also possess:
- Strong analytical, time management, organisational, and communication skills
- Ability to independently solve problems
- A willingness to learn
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A positive attitude
If you think you are a great fit for this role please email a cover letter, CV, and samples from your portfolio to email@example.com
by 20 April. Applications without a cover letter, CV and portfolio samples will not be considered.
Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.