We are the leading independent content marketing agency in Australia, with thriving offices in Melbourne and Sydney. Creativity, integrity, excellence, collaboration and innovation are at the heart of how we operate. We believe in hard work and good fun, and our commitment to quality sets us apart.
Do you love visual storytelling in all its forms and thrive on bringing content to life in new, creative ways? Are you a social media native who enjoys capturing original content on the fly? Then this might be the perfect role for you.
The role of Digital Content Creator at Hardie Grant Media will have you working alongside a passionate team of creatives with the responsibility of ideating and bringing to life creative content across web, mobile and social platforms for some very exciting clients. This is a part-time role, 3 days per week.
You will be a confident well-rounded creative talent. Skilled with multi-media design and production, we can throw any brief your way and you’ll nail it. You have a passion for photography, video and motion design, with the drive and ability to get out and capture some of your own engaging content on an iPhone or mirrorless camera to help feed content-hungry channels.
- Ideate and bring content to life through video, photography and animation.
- Design of creative outputs and graphics for social, web and email.
- Communicate and pitch concepts to internal stakeholders and clients through storyboarding or mood boards.
Video editing, design, illustration and animation skills
A strong visual designer with a solid grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro or Rush and After Effects. You also know how to use native social and design apps/tools in an innovative way and have an innate ability to bring creative ideas to life in and engaging way within brand standards.
Creative thinker, attune to visual, design and online media trends, familiar with best practice across all online and social media platforms. Seeks opportunities for adopting new and innovative ways to bring content to life and tell engaging stories.
Communication and presentation skills
Confident, clear and engaging with excellent written and verbal skills. Able to sell in executional ideas in plain language so clients and colleagues understand the intended experience or visual treatment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an active content production environment, with client side or media agency experience highly regarded.
- A folio of multimedia content designs.
- A creative and 'can do' approach to your work.
- Strong skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, After Effects, Rush/Premier Pro.
- Highly organised and agile with excellent attention to detail.
If you think you are a great fit for this role please email a cover letter, CV, and samples from your portfolio to email@example.com
by 20 April. Applications without a cover letter, CV and portfolio samples will not be considered.
Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.