Hardie Grant Publishing is an Australian-owned independent publisher, with its head office based in Richmond.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join the Finance team, to work across multiple divisions within the Hardie Grant business.
- Raise and issue customer invoices;
- Debtor management and collection;
- Overseeing and reporting on the debtors from our third-party distributor;
- Perform daily bank and credit card reconciliations;
- Weekly banking & mail management;
- Raise monthly eBook invoices;
- Manage contra and suspense accounts; and
- Administer Internet Banking system.
The ideal candidate will have:
The candidate must also possess:
- At least one years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role or similar experience working in a finance team;
- Well-developed Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills; and
- Experience using MYOB Accountright v19 as well as the ability to quickly learn other finance systems.
- Strong analytical, time management, organisational, and communication skills;
- Ability to independently solve problems;
- A willingness to learn;
- Meticulous attention to detail; and
- A positive attitude.
If the above sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 30 April. Please note we will not consider applications without a cover letter and CV.
Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.