An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic marketing and PR professional to join our expanding business at tide.pr as an Account Manager based in Melbourne.
Reporting straight into the agency Director, you will need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience within the PR, marketing / communications industry, be social and digital media proficient, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have passion, drive and a desire to succeed and a can-do attitude.
Working within a small team, you will need to have proven capabilities to work autonomously, be self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running.
Tertiary qualifications are desirable but not essential and salary is dependent on experience.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Agency experience (1-2 years).
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of the media landscape.
- Strong media connections and relationships.
- Experience in media pitching and writing press releases.
- Experience managing accounts and producing strategic campaigns.
- Strong influencer connections and relationships.
- Experience managing influencers.
- Experience in social media management.
- Assistance with drafting media materials, social media copy, press pitches and briefing documents
- Media liaison and relations
- Develop and update media target lists that include press (print, radio, broadcast, online) and influencers
- Update WIP documents
- Submit event listings, create event target lists and manage RSVPS and guest lists
- Assist with event coordination and supplier liaison
- Create media pitching matrix for various clients and industries
- Support with company projects and initiatives
- Assist with day to day financial tracking, invoices and deliverance of budgeting reports
- Social media management for key clients and content creation
- Assistance with proposals and pitch documents
- Assist with filing, scanning and general PR administrative duties
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
tide.pr is part of Hardie Grant Media’s content marketing network. We live by our values: use your imagination, do the right thing, set the benchmark, work together and stay ahead of the game. We believe in hard work and good fun, and our commitment to quality sets us apart. We have a broad range of clients and projects, in travel, automotive, finance, education, membership and retail. We are a workplace of choice and work closely with the Hardie Grant group (staff in Melbourne, Sydney, London and San Francisco) and offer learning and development, career pathways and a great chance to grow personally.
- Workplace of choice
- Ongoing training
- Team-building days
- Interesting clients and diverse projects
- Flexible working arrangements and bonus time off
If you’re interested in a strong career pathway, joining a growing company and this job sounds like it’s made for you, please send your application (including cover letter and full CV) to email@example.com
– cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date Friday 20 September.
Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.