Hardie Grant Books, one of the world’s leading illustrated publishers is looking for a publisher to join the team. Hardie Grant Books has a reputation for originality and innovation and works with a network of experts from all over the world.
We are looking for someone creative and driven to commission and manage our illustrated list, focusing on food and drink but including design, interiors, gardening/outdoors, and the visual arts. The successful candidate will strive to create beautiful, commercial books that tell stories, engage readers and set and reflect global trends. Reporting to the managing director, the position is based in Melbourne and will work with a wider team of publishers, commissioners and editors.
- Experience in publishing (book publishing preferred but not essential)
- Confidence in visual language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the written word in some form and have an innate understanding of the importance of a well-crafted story and the audience it reaches
- Most importantly, the successful candidate will have a passion for all things food and design, a love of books and relish the opportunity to bring stories to life
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
by Friday 6 August.
Hardie Grant is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience.