Are you passionate about bringing stories to life through the power of visual storytelling? Do you have a keen eye for detail, exceptional creative skills, and a deep understanding of the video production process? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and organised Creative Producer to join Sherpa, the creative production studio of global marketing network Hardie Grant Media.
Based in our Melbourne office, you’ll report into Sherpa’s Studio Director and play a vital role in conceptualising, planning, and executing compelling video projects that will leave a lasting impact for the network’s varied clients which include many well-known Australian brands working with content agency Heads & Tales, PR agency Tide Communications, and digital marketing agency Reload Media.
- Collaborate with the Studio Director to develop video concepts, storyboards, treatments, and scripts based on creative briefs and agreed communication goals.
- Manage the end-to-end video production process, including pre-production, filming, and post-production juggling multiple projects at any one time.
- Coordinate and schedule video shoots, ensuring all necessary resources are available.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in video production to continually enhance our content quality.
- Partner with network agencies to support their growth and contribute to new business proposals.
Core competencies and experience
- 4 to 5 years’ video production experience, digital and social content, comfortable working as either an on-set producer, assistant director, or director on shoot day.
- Client services and project management experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Confident, clear, and engaging with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Creative flair being able to bring concepts to life with Canva, PowerPoint or Keynote, executing presentation decks that have wow factor.
- Solid business acumen, demonstrating a solid understanding of budgeting and operations.
- Experience in new business development and pitches.
- Curiosity and a hunger to learn, with an eye on latest trends.
Skills for the job
- Passion and experience in video production with proven in studio and field producing/directing.
- Excellent production and post-production skills, with efficiency under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable and experienced in interviewing talent and working with creative partners.
- Proven experience presenting to clients and developing decks/presentations.
- Agency experience highly desirable.
This is a permanent role, based in Melbourne. To apply submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Hardie Grant supports flexible working and offers many benefits including bonus leave days, volunteering, company-wide hack days, ongoing learning and development programs and much, much more. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, and making a positive impact through our diversity and inclusion initiatives, social outreach, volunteering and Innovate RAP (Reconciliation Action Plan). Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.