Hardie Grant Children’s Publishing is an award-winning specialist kids and YA publisher who values storytelling and creative thinking. We are renowned for innovative, quality publishing and for carefully placing modern families at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, highly motivated Campaign Executive to join our dynamic team. You’ll have a passion for storytelling and children’s book publishing, exceptional interpersonal skills, a commitment to a job well done, and a creative streak to ensure our stories and storytellers are championed every step of the way.
As Campaign Executive you will develop and implement strategic cross-channel marketing and publicity campaigns for key titles and brands, with the aim of maximising sales, engaging booksellers, growing local and international audiences, and increasing overall awareness of HGCP.
- Develop and implement creative and engaging marketing and publicity campaigns that include consumer, media, retailer and educational activity as appropriate to each campaign
- Brief and coordinate the creation of eye-catching point-of-sale materials to maximise sales and manage feedback review process to review effectiveness, measuring usage, ROI and compliance
- Brief and create interesting digital content, focused on audience, channel and campaign objectives
- Draft and distribute press releases, and manage contributor media interviews
- Plan, schedule, manage and attend contributor event tours with booksellers and other brand partners
This is a permanent role, based in either Melbourne or Sydney. If this job sounds like it’s made for you, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Hardie Grant supports flexible working and offers many benefits including bonus leave days, volunteering, company-wide hack days, ongoing learning and development programs and much, much more. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.