From the highlands of Cairngorms to the lowlands of Strathmore, the newly revised Michelin Scotland Green Guide
fully explores the spirit of the country. Sip a wee dram at Dufftown, capital of the malt whisky industry, visit the outstanding Burrell Collection, Glasgow or head north and discover the rugged beauty of lochs Maree, Torridon and Broom. Pressed for time, turn to the highly respected star-rating system to plan your trip. Whether you want to stay in a croft in the Outer Hebrides or play a round of golf at St. Andrews with dedicated driving tours, well-researched places to stay and eat, colourful maps and suggested shopping trips the guide is crammed-full of information to discover the quintessence of Scotland.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
- Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
- Unique driving & walking tours
- Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
- Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
- Restaurant & hotel tips
- Family friendly advice
- Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions