This street directory now in its 25th edition has been helping locals and visitors find their way around Canberra and the major surrounding towns for over 34 years and includes:
- Over 50 new streets with major updates at the subdivisions in Bungendore, Denman Prospect, Googong and Taylor
- The Canberra Light Rail Stage 1
- Queanbeyan, Belconnen and Woden town centre maps
- Facilities include Aged Care, Clubs, Embassies, Golf Courses, Hotels and Motels, Parks and Sporting Venues, Places of Interest, Shopping Centres and Wineries – over 1,680 listings in total.
- 17 regional town maps, including indexes and visitor information, for Batemans Bay, Berrima, Bowral, Bundanoon, Cooma, Crookwell, Exeter, Fitzroy Falls, Goulburn, Jindabyne, Kangaroo Valley, Mittagong, Moss Vale, Robertson the Snowy Mountains region, Sutton Forest, Tumut, Yass and Young
- 11 state and regional maps and index covering Canowindra and Sydney in the north to the Victorian border in the south and Wagga Wagga in the west.