You’re one glittery pompom away from having a better day! Inject some colour and fun into your life with Rachel Burke’s super-cute craft projects. Rachel, of Daphne and Daisy
fame, is regularly asked how she makes her amazing bespoke fashions. Here she teaches you how to do it all: flowers, tinsel, gems, pompoms and bedazzling galore! These projects are easy
too – no sewing or knitting skills required. Teaching you how to achieve maximum cuteness for minimum effort, Be Dazzling
brings a welcome splash of razzle-dazzle to daily life.
- Gems (e.g. party socks, bedazzled collars).
- Tinsel (e.g. the golden shrug, rainbow jacket).
- Lovely legs (e.g. confetti tights, flower tights).
- Pomspiration (e.g. tote bag, necklace, party earrings).
- Flower power (e.g. headphones, flower crown, brooch).
More than half of the projects are exclusive to the book (both brand new items and new designs).