After kicking off a Hardie Grant rebranding project almost 18 months ago, we’re extremely excited to see it finally come to life. Today, it was launched across all of our divisions and offices.
It’s a fresh new look and feel that brings to life our vision, culture and the work we do – and we hope you like it as much as we do!
Why the change?
Apart from creating something that better represented our work and our people and set us up for future growth, we wanted to:
- Align all of our divisions (Hardie Grant Publishing, Hardie Grant Media and HGX) under one story and a more cohesive Hardie Grant brand
- Create a framework for tailoring communications to individual audiences under a single identity
- Establish something that is enjoyable to use, demonstrates confidence, and encourages positivity and creativity
I won’t lie. It certainly wasn’t an easy task. With the large range of customers we talk to, the diverse products and services we create, and the different markets we operate in, we needed something flexible enough to work for everyone, but unique enough to unite the business.
We started by refining and articulating our brand essence. This included who we are as a business, what we do, and what we stand for. From there we developed a brand identity and toolkit that:
- Plays to our strengths – our simple layout is designed to showcase outstanding imagery and engaging language
- Has flexibility – allowing us to tailor messages and tone of voice to suit our different audiences
- Leaves a lasting impression – so we can stand out from the crowd
You’ll soon see every Hardie Grant communication get updated in line with this new look and feel. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
Nick Hardie-Grant is Managing Director of Hardie Grant Media. He’s also the proud owner of Peppa, our office dog.